Relocation 2nd Anniversary Celebration

          
I was so happy because its my first time to visit the church that was founded by First Mlang Southern Baptist Church at Purok Paglaum or Relocation here in Mlang, Cotabato. I serve as a photographer there even though I'm only using a 8 mega pixel digital camera for the compilation use of Maam Alba.

The Speaker was Ptr. Arguelles.  












I was glad that there are many children there who accepted Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. I know that God will use them someday for His glory. Auntie Wilma gave her testimony. We had our lunch their with the children and their parents. Thank God that the program was a success.


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

40 Days Dawn Watch Culmination Program

Dedicating the year 2012 to God