Dedicating the year 2012 to God



This year I am dedicating it all to God for I believe in Jeremiah 29:11 God said, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you."

I put my trust and hope in Him who is our creator and loving father. He alone knows our future not any traditions or any horoscopes.  

This day is the first day and Sunday of the year 2012 and let's start it right by going to church, worship and praise Him, bringing Him back all the honor, glory, praise and thanksgiving for His faithfulness, love, mercy and grace. Leaving the year 2011 behind, let's face the year 2012 with the theme: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me - Philippians 4:13". We know that we can do all things with God on our side. Its not just making our new years resolution, but applying it in our lives to make a change and honor our living God.

Have a blessed new year and God bless us all!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

40 Days Dawn Watch Culmination Program

Relocation 2nd Anniversary Celebration